New Age provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as warranty periods differ according to models.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law.
Warranty Period (Months)
Note: for reference only. Warranty periods differ according to the model.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by New Age or New Age’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through New Age’s authorized distributors and retailers are handled through New Age (see list of authorized distributors and retailers here).
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, New Age will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- New Age must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that New Age needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to New Age or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through New Age or New Age’s authorized dealers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized New Age dealer that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Delivery cost must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by New Age quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)